Warlukurlangu Aboriginal Art Inverted Umbrella - Marapinti Dreaming
by Meagan Nampijinpa Kantamarra
Make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Warlukurlangu Aboriginal Art Inverted Umbrella - Marapinti Dreaming by Meagan Nampijinpa Kantamarra
featuring artwork by Meagan Kantamarra from Warlukurlangu Artists. Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia
Experience a new era of umbrellas with this inside-out folding design, providing an innovative way to keep dry when getting in and out of your car, minimising the chances of getting wet. The unique design means there's no need to shake the umbrella out when you bring it into your car, as the wet surface folds away inside itself for a drip-free storage, and the revolutionary C-shaped handle makes you to go handsfree; make a call, send a text, take a photo, or get your keys from your bag or pocket. With a slick, free standing design that is completely hassle free and totally practical, you might just wish it rained every day!
- Reverse folding umbrella with drip free, hassle free design
- Opens through a small car door gap, while you stay dry in your car
- Minimises getting wet while exiting/entering your car
- No need to shake the umbrella as the wet surface folds away inside
- Drip free design is perfect for:
- Putting in the car or on the car seat
- Carrying it with you at the shops, cafe, etc.
- Putting it away for storage
- C-shaped handle allows you to free your hands
- Free standing design with a flat top for storage or have it standing next to you
- Simple, stylish and elegant silhouette
- Materials: Polyester/metal
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 84 x 4.5 (L x W)
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.