Roogenic Native Relief (Lemon Myrtle & Rose) Organic Tea - Teabags (18)
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Roogenic Native Relief (Lemon Myrtle & Rose) Organic Tea - Teabags (18) Individually Foil Wrapped
18 Biodegradable Tea Bags - Caffeine Free
ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Red Rose Petals, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Pink Rose Petals, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass.
- The tea bags can be brewed multiple times. (According to taste)
- Recent scientific studies are lauding the painkilling properties of Native Lemongrass.
- Designed with Australian Lemon Myrtle.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation properties.
- Support the immune system.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Great both hot or cold.
- Great delicious alternative to water to help with daily hydration.
The Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and Rose tea is designed with two Australian superfoods including lemon myrtle and native lemongrass that have traditionally been used by Indigenous Australians to help support muscle recovery, headaches, inflammation, pain relief and overall wellbeing. With Native lemongrass in particular being unique as ongoing research at Griffiths University have found that the Native Australian superfood acts as a natural aspirin.
With a gorgeous lemony flavour and light perfume, the tea can be enjoyed as a soothing hot tea after a meal or as a refreshing ice tea on a warm day, the tea itself also makes a great substitute to water and will ensure you are staying hydrated, and having an increased supply of antioxidants in your diet.
BASIC BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
Drink hot or set aside to chill.
PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.