Bunabiri Aboriginal Art Bamboo 10" Dinner Plate (Set 2) - Dry Season
by Lutha Cora
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Bunabiri Aboriginal Art Bamboo 10" Dinner Plate (Set 2) - Colours of the Land
- Made from natural Bamboo Fibre
- Biodegradable – from the earth back to the earth
- Reduce the number of single use plastic bottles, cups, mugs, bowls and plates
- Unique Indigenous designs designed in Australia by Indigenous Artists
- Dishwasher Safe
- Fresh and natural appearance
- Dimensions- 25cm (L) X 25cm (W) X 20cm (H)
- Weight- 33g
The circles in the reproduction of ‘Dry’ represent the life forces of the land during dry season and the colours of the circles symbolise the changing colours of the land. The kangaroo and emu tracks represent the kangaroos and emus walking the land in search of waterholes.
Luther Cora is a proud Indigenous man from the Yugambeh Language Group on the Gold Coast. Luther has been storytelling for over 30 years and is passionate about performing and presenting his culture through dance and song. Luther has been involved in many national and international major events, including the most recent 2018 Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.