Aboriginal Art Sunglasses - Meeting Place
by Susan Betts
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Aboriginal Sunglasses - Meeting Place by Julie Paige
- Each pair has a protective gift pouch.
- Each pair has a story of the featured artwork on the swing tag
- General Purpose Sunglasses
- Australian standard approved EPF10 as recommended by the Australian anti-Cancer Council .
- Lens Category 3 - High sun glare reduction
- Good UV protection
designed in Australia by royalty-paid Aboriginal Artists and made in China under strict Licence Agreement
About the Artist - Susan Betts
Susan Betts is a renowned Australian Aboriginal Artist. Susan was born in 1969 in the Tuna fishing town of Port Lincoln on South Australia's Eyre Peninsula and her family ties are to the Kokata, Wirangu and Mirning groups from the Far-Western Nullarbor Plains of South Australia.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.