Sheryl J Burchill Aboriginal Art Australia Made Cotton Gift/Jewellery Bag - Sunset
by Sheryl J Burchill
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Sheryl J Burchill Aboriginal Art Australia Made Cotton Gift/Jewellery Bag - Sunrise (Wungar Daray) by Sheryl J Burchill
- Dimensions: 14cm x 16.5cm (approx).
- Made in Australia
- Gift bags include information about the artist and artwork (swing tag).
- Note: Each bag is a little unique as print placement will vary between bags (front and back).
- Bags may vary from image shown.
The perfect way to present a gift or to store smaller items like jewellery!
Australian made Cotton Gift bags with ribbon tie based on the artwork 'Wungar Daray' (Sunset) from the Wurarr-wurrarr (Dragonfly) Collection by Sheryl J Burchill from North Queensland, Australia
- Kuku Yalanji Name: Walbul-walbul (Butterfly)
- Language Group: Kuku Yalanji & Kuku Nyungkal
- Traditional Lands: Mossman, Daintree, Shipton’s Flat, China Camp - North Queensland, Australia.
Sheryl uses her Kuku Yalanji culture to inform her knowledge of traditional stories and life style and to use contemporary means to express her ideas. Sheryl’s artwork is represented in local, national and international collections
|Brand||Sheryl J Burchill|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.