Outstations Aboriginal Art Calico Travel Wallet - Bush Coconut Dreaming
by Gladys Napangardi Tasman
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Outstations Aboriginal Art Calico Travel Wallet - Bush Coconut Dreaming - Gladys Tasman
- Fully lined quality canvas travel wallet
- Separate sections to safely hold travel TICKET, PASSPORT and DOCUMENTS
- Pen Holder - Internal zip compartment
- Printed design on front flap with metal logo badge and press-stud closure
- Approx size : 24cm x 14cm
Designed in Australia by royalty-paid Aboriginal Artists and made in China
About the Artist
Gladys Napangardi Tasman was born circa 1930 and is from Lajamanu, Northern Territory. Gladys first began to paint on canvas in 1986 when this medium was introduced by European influence in the community. The stories and traditional painting style have remained the same as were painted on artefacts and stones, in ceremony times on the bodies and on the ground.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.