Jukurrpa Aboriginal Art Spectacle Frames - Mulju (Soakages)
by Kelly-Anne Nungarrayi Gibson
Make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Jukurrpa Aboriginal Art Spectacle Frames - Mulju (Soakages) by Kelly-Anne Nungarrayi Gibson
GLASS FRAMES ONLY - Simply order your frames and take to your Eyewear Specialist to have your prescription lens fitted remembering that 10% of the sale goes directly back to the Artist and their Community
RECOMMEND: Torga Optical who gladly fit your prescription into these frames
- Horizontal 54mm
- Vertical 42mm
- Bridge Width 20mm
- Temple Width 145mm
These Frames are made from
- 100% Italian Mazzucchelli Acetate
- German OBE Spring Hinges/Screws
Included with Frames
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty Against Defects
- Original painting by Vina Nangala Gallagher on Microfibre Cloth
- Spectacle Case and Card with the story behind the design on the frame
Jukurrpa Design have been working closely with Warlukurlangu Aboriginal Artists located in the Central Australia Desert, to bring you their beautiful and colorful artwork in a spectacle frame designed by team of Eyewear Specialists.
- Each frame has only 1 color, as the artwork is quite exclusive and particular.
- Every artwork on the frame has a very special and meaningful story behind it and you will also see the name and picture of the aboriginal artist and their full artwork displayed.
- Every frame you wear has an intimate connection to an aboriginal artist in Central Australia, a real and personal connection.
- Each spectacle frame tells it's own unique story.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.