Jukurrpa Aboriginal Art Canvas Day Bag
by Bessie Liddle
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Jukurrpa Aboriginal Art Day Bag designed by Jukurrpa artist Bessie Liddle.
- 100% cotton canvas,
- double stitched and fully lined for extra strength.
- Magnetic clasp closure.
- Approx. 62cm thick piped handles,
- Size: 46cm wide at base graduating to 35cm wide at the top, 33cm height.
- Internal pocket for mobile phone and keys.
- Nice and roomy for a big day out.
Jukurrpa is the Dreaming or creation law of Aboriginal Culture. It is a powerful word in many central Australian Aboriginal languages.
Bessie Liddle is a Luritja/Pertame woman, living in Alice Springs, Bessie has a distinctive style of painting pastoral life. Royalties from the sale of these products directly benefit the Artist, her family and community.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.