Hogarth Aboriginal Art Nylon Folding MAXI SHOPPER Shopping Bag - Skipping Stones
by Stephen Hogarth
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Hogarth Aboriginal Art Nylon Folding MAXI SHOPPER Shopping Bag - Skipping Stones by Stephen Hogarth
- Size: 50cm x 49cm X 9cm (when open) - 19cm x 12cm (pouch size)
- made from 190T polyester
- Capacity: 16.4 litres
- Handles: PP Webbing - 50cm x 12cm
the Maxi Shopper is an oversided utility focused shape fold-up & packable big size shopper bag - great for consumers who do big grocery, travel and everyday use.
- zippered on the top for extra security
- fold up and packs down into matching pouch which can also be used to store keys, wallet, mobile phone and other small items
- lightweight, durable and versatile
- Artist's bio and picture of the licensed artwork is attached
About the Artist - Stephen Hogarth (Baayama)
Stephen is an Aboriginal contemporary artist, a descendant from the Kamilaroi nation and family going up throughout Southern Queensland. Growing up in different places, Stephen learnt his artform from the Elders from where he lived at the time. His art means a lot to him and his culture. He has won many awards and has a great eye and reputation for finely detailed indigenous art. Stephen was given the Aboriginal name Baayama by an Elder meaning "Warrior Creator".
Direct royalties from the sale of every product goes to Stephen and his family.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.