Custom Reusable Antibacterial Polyester Cotton Face Mask - Journeys (The Culture Cave)
by Stephen Hogarth & Michael Connolly
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Custom Reusable Antibacterial Polyester Cotton Face Mask - Journeys (The Culture Cave) by Stephen Hogarth & Michael Connolly
INCLUDES 2 complimentary PM2.5 Activated Carbon Face Mask Filters which can be inserted between the layers of cotton
This is a print of an original photographic image taken at dawn on 1st January 2020 from Hindmarsh Island South Australia at the peak of the Bush Fires.
An eerie image courtesy of Mother Nature.
The face mask comes with a soft cotton inner layer for extra comfort, while adjustable straps and a flexible nosepiece help ensure a snug fit. The mask can be machine-washed and reused – just select the warm cycle (no higher than 60°C) for best results.
- 2 layers of Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all design
- Machine washable at up to 60°C
- NOT suitable nor intended for medical use
- Ear loops adjustable for snug fit
- Flexible nosepiece adapts to your face
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified 135g/m² antibacterial polyester
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified 135g/m² cotton
Please note: The face mask has not undergone any scientific testing and is not certified for medical uses such as disease prevention or treatment.
About the Design - this is the design for the New Culture Cave
This image represents the many journeys on many levels
- From artist to image
- From image to product
- From product to shop
- From shop to customer
- The Circles represent the journeys from Artist to Image to Product to Shop to Customer
- The Boomerangs represent Aboriginal Culture and also means returning - the returning of customers and support for Aboriginal Culture - the return of Aboriginal culture to Aboriginal People and the return of cultural integrity to Aboriginal Art.
- The 4 lines in the black curve represent Dreamtime Kullilla-Art and the 4 family members of the Connolly Family Trust - a 100% owned and managed Aboriginal business
- The Dots represent all the Aboriginal Artists & Aboriginal People who Dreamtime Kullilla-Art represents and supports
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.