Bulurru Aboriginal Art Zipped Neoprene Large Toiletry Bag - Man's Ceremony
by Peter Marshall
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Notify me when back in stock
Bulurru Aboriginal Art Zipped Neoprene Large Toiletry Bag - Man's Ceremony by Peter Marshall
- Toiletry "Wash" bag made of neoprene material and zip opening
- Big enough to store hair straightener/hair dryer
- comes with it's own Dreamtime Story
- Extra Zip pocket inside
- Size - 30cm x 24cm approx
- Bulurru tab to finish off the classy look
- The perfect travelling toiletry bag!
This design is a derivative of a more complex painting titled “Snake Dreaming”. The story is a ceremonial one so the details are not fully revealed. It is thought to be part of the “coming of age” rites for young men. The full painting is rectangular and is available as a Bulurru Art Panel titled “Man’s Ceremony”.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Connolly Family Trust trading as DREAMTIME KULLILLA-ART users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.